Falstaffs - 14th Jan 2011

Please use this forum for chat about the Events you have been on with Haunted Happenings.

Falstaffs - 14th Jan 2011

Postby Blackcat on January 15th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Good morning fellow busters, how do we feel today? Spirits were certainly very high on the event last night and a great bunch of guests were welcome to this spooky building by way of a history tour provided by John, the owner of Falstaff's. Already it seemed episodes of being touched were being experienced and so it was agreed we would re enter the barn en mass to see what we could find.

Very cold tempreture fluctuations, small pin pricks of coloured lights , bangs and scraping noises keeping the guests excited for more. We moved further through the top floor and started a seance which yielded great rewards as a small area of the seance started to become agitated and angry until some very loud shouting came forth and another of the guest wanting to break the circle and make himself known...Fantastic!
Heading further along the building we made the hike up the steep stairs to the attic seance room which was quite quiet, although, on several occassions the floor was rumbling underfoot. I think the best piece of evidence that was presented was large flashes of light that appeared three times in succession and then a single fourth flash, it was then that we saw a figure at the bottom of the stairs along the right hand bannister climbing the stairs towards us..which obviously freaked us out, one of which was a self proclaimed sceptic..not anymore I dont think!

All in all it was a great night filled with great guests and my helper was an absolute star!..

I hope you find the time to log your thoughts and experiences as I have just put down a basic outline of the evening and its also great to read about your perspective of the event.

Catch you soon

Craig x
Blackcat

Re: Falstaffs - 14th Jan 2011

Postby daisy on January 15th, 2011, 3:36 pm

HI CRAIG ITS DAISY LOL WHAT A FUN NIGHT ME AND TOBY HAD AND WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO DO A GHOST HUNT WITH,THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT FOR ME WAS SHOUTING OUT TO JOHN DAVIES AND ACTING OUT THE ROLL OF DAISY THE WHORE AND GETTING JOHN VERY ANOYED ,WHAT FUN I HAD LETTING MYSELF GO A BIT RATHER THAN BEING AT THE BACK OBSERVING LIKE I NORMALLY WOULD,LOTS OF LAUGHS AND A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN HAPPY GHOSTHUNTING DAISY AKA MARIA X
daisy

Postby Tobz on January 15th, 2011, 5:24 pm

OMG what an amazing night!

Just like to start by saying what great hosts craig and our wolfrinian amy were last night, absolute stars!

Im the self proclaimed sceptic by the way!, When i sat on the stairs and saw the first flash i wasnt sure if i had seen it or not but then there was 3 more bursts so i was 100% then craig came to see how i was getting on and i told him what i saw, we then sat together and shortly after there was an absolutly massive flash of light bigger than all the others and craig and myself both went "WOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!". Over the next 20 mins or so there was several more flashes of light which was witnessed by quite a few of us that had gathered on the stairs, this 1 event made my night as after the first few flashes i ran through to a corrider the other side of the curtains towards where the flashes were coming from and there was no chance of anyone being there or leaving the scene without me seeing or hearing them, like i said at the start i was a sceptic so you can imagine that everything else that happened i had a reasonable or semi-reasonable explanation for!! Except for the figure coming up the stairs.. still trying to work out if i saw that or my eyes were failing me!! the cold draft that followed whatever it was was definatly there it turned my neck face and ears to ice!!

The group was amazing we met some very funny people, when daisy (my missus lol) turned on her torch and that guy was THRUSTING away is an image that will haunt me for the rest of my days!!!! Great action ya got there Big Fella!!
I sincerely hope to meet some of you again in the future.

Finally, the whole night was awesome and i would highly recommend Falstaffs museum to either virgin ghost hunters or to veterans that havent done it. (send cheque payable to myself for the plug Craig ;) ) LOL not really!! amazing amazing night.

Tobz.
Tobz

Postby Mrs Bear on January 15th, 2011, 7:14 pm

One word.........amazing!!!!!!

Firstly, thanks to all our brilliant guests, the laughs kept the energy going which kept the activity coming thick and fast!

I visited The Falstaffs Experience last July as a guest with HH, and had a quiet night, so last night’s goings on just blew me away!!

where to start...............highlights.......the floor bouncing / vibrating whilst carrying out a seance in the attic, John lifting peoples arms to enter the circle whilst in the plague room, Ouija board & glass divining in the ship room, where we established that Annie and Alice are together again, and John said he didn’t murder Alice, she tripped (although I think he may have been pulling our legs there), there was also some growling heard up in the seance attic by a guest on a lone vigil while we had John on the table in the ship room, which stopped when Alice took control of the glass, lots of cold breezes, the feeling of someone breathing in your face or touching you, growls, bangs, tapping, whistles, a ladies voice at the bottom of the stairs saying 'pssssst' as we were heading upstairs and finally Craig backing up the stairs on his bum when a stone got thrown down the stairs shortly after the flashes of light were seen!

Worst bit of the night definitely had to be Johns 'death breath' as we named it.......gross! If there is such a thing as Tic Tacs in the spirit world, that guy needs a lorry load!!!!

All in all, an absolutely awesome night, a location highly recommended for newbie’s, hardened investigators and sceptics alike!

Thanks to Craig and all our guests, hope to see you all soon!

Amy xx
Mrs Bear

Postby andyyiangou on January 17th, 2011, 1:02 pm

Hi Guys.......

Its me the thrusting king lol .........Glad ya like the action Toby!

Well what an ace night we had in Falstaffs! There were loads of bumps, bangs and growls. I felt like i was being pushed down the main stairs a couple of times which we later found out was by Mr Davies. The group picked up on several spirits including Mary, Abraham, John Davies and William.

I can only say that the night was an eye opener and had some of the best experiences I have ever seen. I did a lone vigil up in the attic which wasn't as scary as I thought but at the time my friend Sarah ask was I mad going on my own. It was great that we had such a good mix of people too, believers, sceptics, newbies and experienced ghost busters. We had some great laughs, Daisy our lady of the night lol... poor Daisy was that traumatised when she was shouted at she's now retired and on the tills on the fag counter in Morissons!!! The smells of John's breath as he was moving around the circle was vile and he was offered mints ant tic tacs on many occassions. The overall experiences we had were amazing and I personally couldn't have asked for anything better.

Many thanks to Craig and Amy for looking after us and trying to keep us rowdy and corrupt bunch safe. Cant wait for some more spine chilling ghost busting action, hope to see some of you again soon.

Andy :D
andyyiangou

Postby daisy on January 17th, 2011, 3:05 pm

hi all me and toby had a great time and have already booked our next event for the end of feb at the white lion coaching in pailton near rugby has anyone been to that event and if so was it good ???????? all we seem to be doing is scanning the net for a ghost hunt bargain if anybody knows of any please let us no there is a good one costing between 10 and 15 pound with lesley smith from most haunted 29th of jan at tutbury castle what a bargain might be going to that one !!! oh what great fun it all is,hope to see you all soon bye for now xxx
daisy

Postby sday360 on January 17th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Hi All Ghost Busters from Falstaff's.

Firstly, I would like to thank Craig and Amy for their support and keeping us all safe during the night and I would like to thank all of the guests that attended. You were all great fun and as Amy said really helped to keep the vibrations high with our laughter. Daisy you were amazing! I could hear John when you were talking and he really wasn't happy. I am sorry if I called you an offensive name, but I promise you it wasn't coming from me, but John.

John Communicated with me the moment I arrived in Stratford and he even had the cheek to communicate when I was sat in the pub across the road. I know my friends/family that came with me, for them it was their first time and they heard me say his name and say he wasn't a nice person in the pub, and when it was confirmed by staff that they knew who I was talking about I was totally amazed.

Unfortunately, I didn't catch anything on my camera, but hopefully my cousin may have captured something.

I'm certainly looking for more to do and will be checking out HH often.

So thank you all again, and yes I recommend this ghost hunt for everyone.

Love to all, Sue xx
sday360

Return to Event Talk